Having moved to Pollock Pines with my family in 1960 I enjoyed the adventure of growing up in a small-town mountain community. After four + years in the military, I chose to return home to El Dorado County and start a career in real estate. My wife and I have been married for forty-eight years and Pollock Pines proved to be a great place to have raised our two children. Over the years, we appreciated the opportunity to be involved in local activities. We coached youth baseball, ages six through eighteen, for nineteen years. We also enjoy the close proximity for hiking, fishing, kayaking and just sitting on our deck relaxing in the natural beauty of Pollock Pines.
- Owned/managed a two-office real estate company in Pollock Pines
- Past director of the El Dorado County Association of Realtors
- Past member of the professional standards committee
- Past member of the grievance committee
- First licensed as a real estate agent in 1972 and as a real estate broker in 1974
- Past office manager for Cook and Cook Realtors and California Foothill Real Estate
- Started appraising real estate in 1987 and was active as an appraiser for 30+ years
- Completed several thousand real estate appraisals including single family residential, multiple family residential, commercial, vacant land and vineyards
- Past partner and instructor in United Real Estate School
- Certified as a Master SCUBA Diver Trainer with the Professional Association of Dive Instructors "PADI"